A plan for All
Mudani offers a three tier plan approach to cater to the financial background of a wide range of investors. From minimum wage to millionaire. Everything we do revolves around the principle of bringing access to the financial markets to everyone at an affordable price. Hence, we offer a unique subscription-based pricing model for Mudani Digital & Digital+.
Our starters plan. A sophisticated, yet simple managed investment account tailored to you. This plan will consist of passive & actively managed ETF's. Our digital plan has a small fee of $9.99 per month.
Our most popular plan. Includes everything in Mudani Digital plus even more unique features. You’ll get an allocation to the actively managed Mudani Flagship Fund (stocks, ETF’s, options, crypto). You’ll also receive two additional “goal based” accounts complimentary to your main investment portfolio. This plan will offer reduced IRA account management fees.
Everything for just $19.99 per month.
Our private wealth management plan. Combining Mudani Digital + with a dedicated personal one on one financial advisor who creates an investment plan and builds out your customized portfolio with an abundant amount of tailored-fit strategies. At Mudani, You don’t have to be a millionaire to get special treatment ;).
PWM plans start at 0.85% AUM annual fee.
|What’s included||MUDANI DIGITAL||MUDANI DIGITAL +||MUDANI PWM|
|FEES||$0-50K = $9.99/Month OR $50K> = 0.25% AUM/Year||$0-$50K = $19.99/Month OR $50K> = 0.45% AUM/Year||$200K-$1MM = 0.85% AUM/Year OR $1MM> = 0.75% AUM/Year|
|Minimum Balance||$0 Min||$0 Min||$200K Min|
|No Commission/Trading fees|
|Personalized ETF Global Investment Portfolio|
|ESG & Socially Responsible Allocation|
|Hybrid Management (Active & Passive) & Ongoing Rebalancing|
|Unlimited Support from the Client Service Team|
|Free Unlimited ACH Deposits/Withdrawals|
|Complimentary “Goal-Based” specialty accounts to pair with your general investment account|
|Portfolio Allocation to “Mudani Flagship” Fund|
|Discounted Retirement Fee for IRA (0.20% AUM)|
|1:1 Private Wealth Advisor who works closely with you to customize your Mudani portfolios|
|Open Trust accounts & Custodial/UTMA Accounts|
- What is a robo-advisor?
- Robo-advisors are a class of financial advisors that provide investment advice or investment management online with moderate to minimal human intervention. They provide digital financial advice based on mathematical rules or algorithms. At Mudani, your portfolios are reviewed & triple checked by a team of (human) specialists after the robo algorithm determines the best fit.
- You’re probably a good candidate for Mudani if:
- You don’t have much money to invest yet — robo-advisors typically have low or low account minimums. Mudani offers low cost and no minimums for both digital plans.
- You want to save for retirement but aren’t sure where to begin.
- You want to benefit from stock market returns but don’t have a lot of knowledge how to invest.
- You have a lump sum of cash sitting in your checking/savings account that could/should be invested to meet the future financial goals in your life.
- You’re a high-net worth person(s) but don’t trust the blood sucking big banks anymore and their BS high fee structures. Oh, and you’re also tired of dealing with their ancient technology. Trust us,we know ;)
- What types of accounts can I open with Mudani?We support the following account types:
- Individual accounts
- Joint accounts
- Roth IRA
- Traditional IRA
- SEP IRA (single participant only)
- Trust accounts (Mudani PWM only)
- Custodial/UTMA accounts (Mudani PWM only)
- Is Mudani a regulated financial institution?
- Mudani is an SEC Registered Investment Advisor, regulated by FINRA and the SEC.
- Is my money safe with Mudani?
- Our custodian, Interactive Brokers LLC is a member of the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC). The securities in your account are protected up to $500,000 through SIPC including $250,000 for cash.
- If Mudani were to ever go public or be acquired, you would maintain full control of your brokerage account. All the securities in your Mudani portfolio are owned by you; you would be free to add, withdraw or transfer your funds at any time.
- In the unlikely event that Mudani were to shut down, your money would remain safe, and you would simply choose a new home for it. Mudani’s corporate funds are completely segregated from customer-owned funds at all times.
- Transactions -- Deposits and Withdrawals
- Deposits are typically automatically invested within 3-4 business days into your portfolio
- Withdrawals typically take 5 business days to reach your linked checking account, which includes trade settlement and transfer through the ACH network back to your bank.
- Any time there is a transaction in your Mudani account (deposit, withdrawal, or change in your portfolio), we buy and sell shares on your behalf in the proper amounts. Mudani takes care of all the trading for you. We also trade in order to rebalance your account when your portfolio deviates away from your desired target allocation.
- What does Mudani cost?
Our mission to provide a high-end service at an affordable price is threaded through everything we do. We offer a choice of 3 plans that fit a wide range of needs:
- Our Mudani Digital Plan is offered at a price of $9.99 per month up to $50,000. Total account values greater than $50,000 are charged at a flat fee of 0.25% AUM per year (one of the cheapest robo advisor offerings available!). No min!
- Our Mudani Digital + Plan - Our most popular plan is offered at $19.99 per month up to $50,000. Total account values greater than $50,000 are charged a flat fee of 0.45% AUM per year. No min!
- Our Mudani PWM Plan - Our private wealth management plan is simple. We charge a flat rate of 0.85% AUM per year for balances of $200,000 up to $1,000,000. If your balance is greater than $1,000,000, the flat rate is dropped to 0.75% AUM per year! This plan is designed for fast-growing earners & accredited investors who want the classic customized service similar to big banks without the barrier of entry of ultra-high minimums (think: $10M just to get an appointment at Goldman). This plan has a $200,000 min.
- AUM = Assets Under Management
AUM fee % is based on a per year basis, charged monthly.
*For example, if your account is $60,000 and enrolled in Mudani Digital Plan, your management fee would be $60,000 x 0.25% = $150 a year / 12 months = $12.50 per month :)